Saturday, February 16, 2013

Lucy In the Sky With Diamonds.


Hello, this is Lucy.
Lucy has something to say.
Lucy wrote it down on a paper.
Lucy named it, "Lucy's Letter".

Jakob,
Why are you here?
Such a coincidence, isn't it?
It's been months we haven't had a nice quality time like this.

You're such a hero.
Too wise to let go,
Too hard to not to talk to.
You bring happiness when you're beside me.

I made you a golden throne.
To show you that you're a different kind.
Why?
Because you believe that your belief is real.

You know what I need.
You know what I want.
You know what I like.
You put yourself before me.

When I needed air, you gave me wind.
When I needed water, you gave me ocean.
When I asked you to bring me a flower, you took to me to a field full of purple asters.
And when I am scared of myself, you calmed me down and gave me words to move on.

You taught me how to conquer myself.
You reminded me that there is a way.
You told me to live on.
You helped me to walk away.

A boy who has a thousand views of art for living.
A boy who can control his anger and settle differences without destroying himself.
The one who keeps his strength as a key for his life.
A lovely man to share your happiness and to grow old with.

Jakob,
You are my brother, my father, my best-friend  my savior, my right eyes and the voices inside my head.
Keep on telling me stories.
Be the one I can be proud of and count on.

I won't lose you out of sight.
My eyes are watching yours.
Don't let me down,
Because you won't let myself down.

Thank you!
Keep on singing my song.
Stay here, as the wind in my Neverland.
I hope you'll be good out there.


With my eyes closed for missing someone,


Love, Hugs and Kisses,
Little Lucy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Says