Saturday, February 23, 2013

When A Swan Fell In Love With An Eagle.


There's something I can't say about you.
How your eyes see the world,
How you shines,
There are hundred things I can not see.

I can't read you.
I won't read you.
I am not afraid,
You're just 2000 light years away from me.

I want to reach you someday.
I want to see your happiness breaks upon me.
I want to see how far you can handle us.
Will you trust me?

You are my teacher, a strong one.
You're someone who can handle me at my worst.
You remind me, you rewind, and you remember it.
You care.

You keep your head high,
You keep your mind off the ground, to the sky.
You blended with my colors,
You, are you to be proud of.

When our eyes met in the deep sea,
I knew that I almost there,
In a place where I could share my stories all day long.
You are not a ghost in disguise.

We walk together through the risk, aren't we?
You have no back-up plan and gently, you started this.
You put yourself before me.
You're not giving up on me.

Dearly beloved,
I can feel you even with my eyes closed.
Turn your head, look at me.
You're the most beautiful dawn in January.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Says