Thursday, February 14, 2013

Don't You Worry, Anggia.


I know that those days are gone,
And my eyes aren't begging for your existence anymore.
But I still remember how it all changed.
It was hurt.

Remind me,
That we are not in the same dimension anymore.
Remind me,
That we are not seeing the same sun anymore.

I held you close,
But you let me go.
I wiped your tears,
But you torn my heart in two.

My heart is not your home anymore.
We do not share the same dream anymore.
I belong to another hands.
So do you.

There was a time,
When we cried ourselves to sleep,
Just because we were missing each other.
Such a memory, such a dream.

And now I am fully awake.
I am stronger than you will ever know.
I will reach the horizon alone,
And please, don't ever try to reach me.


Because you are already dead,
here, in my memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says