Monday, February 18, 2013

My Heaven Lies In You.


Poems and visions.
Songs and memories.
Ocean and mountains.
Blue and green.

Heartbeats and tears.
Raindrops and thunders.
Red cheeks and warm bodies.
Happiness and sadness.

Bring me back to life.
Wake me up.
Save me and take me home.
I want to see your eyes one more time.

I need you,
And you need me.
I can't go.
I can't see you from here.

Who's going to handle you when I am not around?
Who's going to calm you down when nobody can do it?
Who's going to wipe your tears when you miss someone?
Who's going to protect you when I am so far away from you?

Don't give up on me.
Find me, find a away to find me.
I am here, yes, I am here, darling.
Look at me, reach me, reach my hand.

I love you.
Don't go too far.
I will keep my eyes wide open.
For you, I will survive.

If only I can show you what I have been seeing,
If only I can lend these eyes for you,
You will see the most beautiful color,
Bursting out from your body.

Don't let go.
Don't go.
I want to live with you,
And make the euphoria of our happiness explodes into a thousand bright colors.



Let me live in your arms, forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Says