Saturday, March 9, 2013

Lucy's Confession.


Find.
Follow.
Feel.
Love.

We laughed.
We gave questions,
We gave answers,
We shared.

You're in the moment where I can't resist.
You walk through the wall I made.
You told me to pray.
You hold me in your hands.

Remember when I was sleeping on your bed while you were watching soccer with your friends?
And then you came and stayed for a minutes?
You stroked my hair, you watched me.
I wasn't sleeping, and I held back my tears.

I felt you.
I listened to your heart beat that night.
I heard you breathing.
You were near, so near.

Your beating heart is my elegy.
Your voice and your words are my lullaby.
We are seeing each other under the same pressure.
We are breathing in the same dream in a different place.

If I could just stay a moment in your light,
I'm never afraid if I'm within your sight.
Don't you wait, hearts will come.
Forever will be ours. 

These are the days I'll carry on with my life,
Can I just stand here in your arms for now?
Don't worry, I will stay.
You know I will stay by you, forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says