Tuesday, March 19, 2013

It's Only Your Shadow.

Now playing: Britney Spears - Shadow

Your body isn't warm anymore.
Those arms are not mine anymore.
You give a little, not a lot.
I love you, but not like this.

I am watching you disappear.
But you were never here.
I cannot keep what is not mine.
But you're gone anyway.

You say it so loud but you sound far away.
It's only your shadow,
Never yourself, nobody else.
You're arriving too late and leaving too soon.

Your body gives but then holds back.
Your heart gives but then your mind holds back.
All I had back then was just a glimpse of your soul and our memories.
All I'm having right now are your name and you as somebody else.

Love,
Pain,
Happiness,
Awesomeness,
Photographs,
Convincing words,
Faces,
Scents,
Comfort,
Fear,
Willingness,
Supports,
The feeling of missing someone,
Your shadow,
Memories,
Those never ending conversations about life,
I am going to leave it all behind.

Look at the horizon,
Chin up.
Don't worry,
He's everywhere.




"Sometimes, two hearts that care for each other are not meant to be together."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Says