Monday, March 4, 2013

Humming Little Nacita.


My angel is all grown up.
She looks beautiful.
She has her mother's dimples.
She has her father's face.

I swear to God I really want to watch my princess grows.
I want to teach her how to count to twenty,
How to love somebody.
I want to see how she sees the world with her own eyes.

I want to take her to school.
I want her to wear tutu or a bee costume.
I want to take her to the beach.

And yes, just the two of us.

Your face reminds me a lot with your father.
Your father was my tutor, my guardian, my best friend, my brother before this.
Your father is the best I ever had.
And I am missing him so much right now.

Hey, you there,
I cried when your daughter called me "Bunda".
I want her to have a long black hair like you said.
I want to grow old with her.

But she is not mine.

She belongs to her mother.
She is not my priority.
But I promise myself I will always pray for her.
I wish that she will have a good life and a good attitude.

Back to mine,
My priorities now are my life, my thesis, my works,
And this boy who decided to live with me.
And dearest, my prayer will always goes to you.

I know it hurts to see her grow without you by her side.
I know it hurts, when she needed her papa but you weren't there.
But I know, you're watching her, right?
And I know, you're smiling right now.

I have to move forward.
She will be fine I hope.
And for you,
I hope you're happy for what you've been seeing so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says