Saturday, March 16, 2013

The Boy Who Carries His Favorite Crayons.


Humming,
Little Ja is humming.
His favorite song, beyond the trees.
Feeling the wind through his body.

His spirit lingers here on this valley.
He says "Hi" to the sky,
Hey, hi back at you.
He's smiling, his colors bursting out from his body.

I wish that I could turn back time.
Back to the place I used to run.
Back to the moment I used to laugh.
Back to the time, I used to love.

Rainbow, wind and clouds.
Birds, dragonflies and ducks.
Sky, sky, sky.
I lived my life happily back then.

Are you done with your humming session?
Now, look at me.
Do you see my colors?
Do you feel my colors?

You're the heart of my ocean.
You keep your things in your head,
You hold nothing back.
No, you're not wrong.

Little Ja is running towards the lake.
Chasing butterfly.
A butterfly I cannot see.
His imagination is stronger than ever.

He's screaming my name.
Asking me to join his imagination.
Let me come, let me in.
Let me fill your world of imagination with love.

Let me do the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says