Monday, March 18, 2013

"Do Not Underestimate the Power of the Dark Side", Says Darth Vader.


I am so fucked up.
I could laugh so fucking hard.
What the hell, what the fuck.
Such a pleasant joke you threw.

The thing I'm going to do next,
Maybe means nothing.
It doesn't mean I give up.
But I do give a shit to it.

I should leave.
Yes, I should let go.
I should give the best.
Leaving you is the best thing I can give.

Maybe we are not belong together.
I am tired.
Tired to face the same shit everyday.
I've beeng fucking all of these shits and I'm feeling full.

Nobody wants to see us together.
I know that.
Insanity leaves among them.
Man, I fed up.

Leaving you doesn't mean I run away from shit.
I am not that lame though I can't be tame.
Maybe they are right,
And we are wrong.

Now go.
Chase your dream.
Love them, like I love mine.
Respect them, like they respect us.

I won't make any trouble.
I will take a good care of myself.
I am fuckin' me and I do what I want to do.
And yea,




Fuck this shit, I'm leavin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says