Monday, March 18, 2013

My Prayer of Atonement.


Thank you,
For making me realize.
Thank you,
For letting me see.

If only I could turn back time,
I would leave you as soon as possible.
I wouldn't let you in.
I wouldn't let you touch me.

I should've not said your name.
I should've not called you out.
I should've not asked you things.
I should've not fallen for you.

Now I am here,
Sitting and hurting myself in vain.
Starring at the mess I made.
I should walk away.

I am sorry, my mistakes.
I'm wrong.
Every second I've been doing is all wrong.
Yes, I've been doing you wrong.

I am sad.
Why I have to face this kind of thing again and again?
All I want is a simple kind of story, a lovely one.
No charges, no pain.

Now I am here,
Standing with no confidence.
I am weak for a moment.
I am hurt for what I've been doing.

I will say goodbye.
I will leave it all behind.
I will walk away.
And you will understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says