Friday, March 1, 2013

You Belong To the Avenue of the Stars.


Aries,
Where the hell are you?
I am sad, you hear me?
What the hell are you doing right now?

I saw a guy this afternoon.
He held his baby girl in his arms.
He kissed her fondly, he watched her eyes with his heart.
And he reminded me of someone I cannot have back because he went down a path I cannot follow.

You.

Magic happened and you went away.
Happiness arrived but you weren't there to enjoyed it.
Sadness landed here on my face but you weren't here to felt it with me.
You weren't everywhere, neither was I.

Did you go to a several beautiful places?
Did you light up your fireworks?
Did you ever see me cry?
Such a catasthrope I had back then.

I am sorry, terribly sorry.
I can't hold back my tears.
Fuck, I miss you so damn much.
Still, you can't ease my burden.

For now you are an incubus inside my head.
All I need is you to lift me up from this abyss full of fear and pain.
Please, don't ever bring me down, again.
Please, listen to my echoes.

We both know what's right and wrong.
We painted the skies and we made tragedies.
Both of us are such a crazy aliens.
You and I, belong to the avenue of the stars.

To fall asleep with you would be heaven, you know that.
But the dimensions we are living right now is so fucking different.
And it hurts.
You made your own decision, so you shut down your life and your world.

I can't bring you back to life.
But your memories linger here forever.
But how long will I go on before I realize that I already lost you anyway?
All I want is you to come here and sit with me.

One day,
I will find you, I will reach you.
Imprisoning you, in my life.
So you won't go far.


Fuck you, Aries. You were mine and I fucking miss you so damn much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says