Saturday, March 16, 2013

The Enemy of My Enemy Is My Friend.


There are no reasons.
Why I predicted this from a long time ago.
With eyes wide open,
I hate this part right here.

I gave years,
I gave lies,
I gave everything,
And I gave up.

You were my passion.
Now you're a just a lost memories of mine.
You were my protector.
But now you're just somebody else.

I found something.
And I missed it.
Why did I predict this?
Why did I choose?

I left my heartbeat there,
For you to remember.
For you to feel,
That I am hurt for what you've done to me.

I left my pain,
Scattered on the floor.
For you to find,
For you to touch.

My decision is not an option.
What I choose, is what I care about.
I won't let go what I have.
I will love, I will watch.

I'm in love with the life I've been living.
I ran, I fell, I laughed, I cried.
This is my home.
And his life is my home.

His my ornaments of life.
We are the diamonds in the sky.
He's the one who came in my lucid dream.
He's the one, who believes.

I know that I predicted this before.
I know that I am wrong sometimes.
But if I can't have the one I love,
I will love the one I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says