Saturday, March 23, 2013

I Dreamed You Were Smiling, Shifting For Good.


"Jazz, do you know that I am a woman who commits to be faithful anytime and anywhere? I am a brave one, and I am responsible for all the risks that I have done? I don't mind if I have to face a painful truth, at least I tried my best. I am a woman who wants to conquer my fear. Yes, I shall fear no evil. I am a woman with my words. If I want something, I would do anything to get it even though to get it is to break yourself. I know that happiness won't come easily, because we are the ones who create it. I won't give up. But if you give up on it, I will give up on it too. So, if you give up on me, I will give up on me too. I've been disappointed and I've been hurt before, but it won't stop me to find my home. You said that we'll walk through this together but you doubt yourself. You doubted me, you doubted us, you doubted reality. No, I'm not writing any bad things here. It's just, my conscience told me to. And why we can't be friends? Because it'll take time to recover and I appreciate that you agreed to give me some space so I can breathe easily. Boys will always be boys, girls will always be girls. Why we won't talk to you guys after shit happened? Because you don't understand the feeling of losing someone. We are too sensitive for that, and it hurts to hear or read something about you, guys. You will never understand the enormous feeling we have to let go. Girls are all about feeling and boys are all about logic, you know that. Well, you know that I am not good in any kind of goodbye and I hate it, so... See you when I see you. Be good."


-Sajesha, Stockholm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says