Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Minuet.

Got home at nine,
And I realized something,
Someone followed me home,
And I know that maroon car outside my window.

I went outside,
I went to see the one I loved so much once.
He threw me a lot of questions.
He knew why I didn't answer.

He knew I can't answer.
He knew that I knew it all along.
It was my fault.
I wasn't ready for any of this.

I went travel back in time,
Where I drowned,
To a time when I loved someone,
And he left me with nothing except tears.

I tried to make things right.
I did, I said sorry.
I tried to fix things up,
But he won't let me.

He didn't give me another chance.
He stopped,
He erased me from his life,
He left.

Then I went home and cried.
I asked myself why,
I asked God why,
It hurt I swear.

Back to reality,
I just realized that something came out from my eyes.
He wiped my tears away,
And said, "You are not ready yet".

He was right.
I didn't see it,
That I am not ready.
I am not ready to be hurt like that again.

That's the reason why it's hard for me to believe in someone.
That's the reason why I am afraid to fix things up.
I'm afraid if the new person doesn't feel the same like I do.
I'm afraid if the new person doesn't love me like I do.

He told me to stop being over-thinking.
One day, someone will take that place,
And that person won't hurt me like they did.
That person will take a good care of me patiently.

He stopped me when I was going to walk inside.
He stroked my head,
He kissed my forehead,
And said,

"One day, someone will love you like I always do to you. No, even better than that. One day, that person will take my place as the one who will always protect you, respect you and love you, for what you are."

And he went away.

I walked back to my house,
I went to my room,
I closed the door,
And cried.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says