Thursday, October 17, 2013

Permission To Be Dismissed, Sir.


Sir,
With all due respect,
I hate for what you did to her.
But I cannot do anything except cry.

I swear it hurt so much,
When I saw the picture of you and your new family,
Hanged on the wall.
That one fucked me deep.

We took a family picture three times.
It was beautiful, we were together.
We shared happines and laughters back then.
But now, after she passed away, it changes.

You were there when I was born.
You waited, with her.
I've been growing up with you.
I've been sharing my 20 years with you.

I swear it hurt so much,
When I knew that you've been lying to me for 20 years.
You lied to her, for the rest of her life.
How could you did that to the ones you love?

Do you know,
When I went home after visited you,
I cried for hours, you made me.
You're not belong to me anymore.

She doesn't deserve her place.
She doesn't deserve your heart.
I am sorry if I don't respect her.
She is not one of our family.

I won't love her like I love my Grandmother.
She is not my fucking Grandmother.
She is nobody.
SHE IS NOT HER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says