Wednesday, October 9, 2013

My Precious Paper Doll.


Why did you say such things,
If you knew that you can't include me in your life?
Why did you give your heart to me,
If you knew that your heart belongs to her?

No, this heart isn't torn in two.
No, it doesn't hurt anymore.
Because I've been preparing myself,
In case you choose to walk away from me.

I hurt and I recovered,
I walked away and I survived.
I won't ruin my body like I did before.
I won't hurt my heart like they hurt me before.

This is my comfort zone,
And I let you in.
Now, you're inside.
What will you do?

Don't stay if you're going to break my heart.
Don't say such things if they're only break my heart.
Get out of there, bastard.
Let me breathe alone.

Hey Skywalker,
I love you.
If you're going to break me,
I'm gonna find someone who cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says