Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Lawless.


"I climbed that mountain and saw nothing up there. I expected so many things though, but it's okay, I'll find them next time. You know, people expect. Expectation is the worst thing my life could offer. I've been expecting so many things, and it didn't happen. I tried to lose it, but, you know, can you control your heart? Yes, my heart refuses to work with my brain. They won't co-operate. Tried to synchronize them once, it worked, but it needed a very long time to make them understand what I wanted. If only I could give my life a thick cheat book......... Nah, it won't happen. Yeah, I know, I have to face the reality. Try to see things more clearly and accept it. I went down by three bottles of Raspberry and four packs of cigars last week. I wasted so many times back then. I should have enjoyed my time, I should have fucked the world I've made. I should go now."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says