Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Another Goodbye In October.


I wish I could hold you one more time,
I want to feel what I never really had.
I wish I could see you one more time,
I want to see someone who has refused to be reached.

Maybe I had you for days.
Maybe I was too in love those days.
Maybe I fell for you too fast.
You never loved me and I knew that.

I should have known you more than I thought.
I should have known that your heart wasn't belong to me.
Your heart will always belong to her,
The one you've been waiting for years.

I should have not touched you too deep that day.
I should have not listened to your stories.
I should have not asked your number at the first time.
I should have not talked to you at the first time we met.

I remember how much you like her,
The way you talked about her, the way you always said her name.
You called her 'a future wife that everybody always wants'.
No, it doesn't feel hurt anymore, I told you.

I liked you from the first time we met.
Because you've proved yourself and the world,
That you are a man with your words.
You gave yourself hope to moved on.

Back to reality,
My mother was right,
If you love someone, you don't have to have him.
Love him, from a distance.

You'll be happy with what you're having right now.
I'm sorry, all I can do was just helping you by listening.
I'm sorry, I couldn't meet with your expectations.
I'm sorry, we can't meet.

How was your day?
How was the sea?
How are you?
I miss you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says