Friday, October 11, 2013

I Don't Belong Here, I Got To Move On, Dear.


Hello,
First of all, I would like to say thanks to you,
For giving me a silent treatment,
So I could remember things I've forgotten.

I remember now,
That you want to put yourself first,
And that's your priority.
You want to recover first.

The memory of you is getting clearer now.
You said you want to love yourself first before you love somebody else.
You threw a bunch of shits to your family,
And you realized that you have to make things right.

You want to heal yourself.
You want to let go off your past.
I thought you made it.
Now I know that I am totally wrong about it.

I am so sorry for interrupting you and your life.
I am so sorry, maybe I've been ruining all of your efforts to recover yourself.
Why the fuck I care so much?
I am so sorry, I didn't mean to give a shit back then.

I know you are someone who doesn't like to make things difficult.
I believe you can handle things on your own.
I believe that you can stand alone.
Do it, I won't chase and disturb you.

For me, it's like walking into someone's dream.
I saw you and now I don't know where you are, what you're doing.
I can't be right and arrived too early,
Then you realized that this is going too far.

Your silent treatment is a very good sign for me.
You gave me your hand and I realized you just want to say goodbye.
I do understand you have to leave and carry on with your life.
Because you got nothing against me and you want to be that person you've always wanted to be.

I won't take you back inside.
I won't let you in.
Even if the time is right,
I will let you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says